You already have experience in online marketing, social media or journalism? Do you love good communication? And you want to develop yourself personally and professionally? If yes, you are a good fit for Nicarus and Nicarus is a good fit for you.
- As a communications trainee (m/f/x) you will learn to create content, especially for digital media, and to advise your clients.
- You will develop a knack for your clients and learn how to take their communication to the next level.
- You develop topics and messages for your clients.
- You write professional texts for different content formats and online channels.
- Together with your team, you develop campaign ideas for your clients and are responsible for their implementation.
- You will report regularly to your clients using up-to-date tools and you will have daily access to Google Data Studio, Facebook Business Manager and other tools.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A team for digital content: we motivate ourselves with team meetings to try out new things, deeply understand trending platforms and learn from each other.
- You get to immerse yourself in all industries and get to know companies – from start-ups to corporations.
- No hierarchies. Instead, personal responsibility within your role and decisions within the team.
- At Nicarus, you never stop learning: internal and external training as well as coaching sessions with more experienced colleagues support you in new topics.
- Digital work culture that enables our work-from-anywhere approach.
- What motivates you to come to our loft office in Heidelberg: Your great colleagues, creative brainstorming sessions, cappuccino from the sieving machine, fritz-kola and sometimes an office dog.
- And that’s also very important to all of us: flexible working hours, overtime compensation and work-life balance (40h week).
- Successfully completed studies at a university – in online marketing, social media, journalism, communication
- Relevant internships in companies, publishing houses and/or agencies
- First experience in copywriting for websites, blogs, newsrooms, SEA, SEO, social media and/or press
- Passion for digital media and social media
- Know-how and initial experience with digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot, mailchimp, WordPress, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Very good German and English skills – both spoken and written
- Team spirit and initiative
WANT TO JOIN NICARUS?
GREAT! Then please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you!