What could be better than immersing yourself in different corporate cultures and emerging with a convincing employer positioning in your hands? At Nicarus you are part of the complete process, contribute your HR know-how and become a personnel marketing professional on all levels. In your first internships you have learned what good HR marketing is and are always on the lookout for the next inspiration on HR blogs and social media? Then you are a good fit for Nicarus and Nicarus is a good fit for you.
- As a trainee in HR marketing (m/f/x), you will learn to develop topics and messages for your clients’ employer brand and write professional texts for online channels.
- The best campaign ideas will be developed in brainstorming sessions and implemented by you. This makes you an important part of the campaign and you will soon discover your ideas while scrolling through the online channels.
- Together with our team, you will develop successful recruitment marketing campaigns, create entertaining content for social media and spice up your clients’ job ads with a good pinch of storytelling.
- You report to your clients with up-to-date tools and use Google Looker or Facebook Business Manager on a daily basis.
- At Nicarus you learn Employer Branding from A to Z. You will take your know-how to the next level and grow with a wide variety of clients – from start-ups to corporations.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A team for digital content: we motivate ourselves with team meetings to try out new things, deeply understand trend channels and learn from each other.
- You get to immerse yourself in all industries and get to know companies – from start-ups to corporations.
- No hierarchies. Instead, personal responsibility within your role and decisions within the team.
- At Nicarus, you don’t stop learning: internal and external training as well as coaching sessions with more experienced colleagues supporting you in new topics.
- Digital work culture that enables our work-from-anywhere approach.
- Possible motives for you to come to our loft office in Heidelberg: Your great colleagues, creative brainstorming sessions, cappuccino from the portafilter machine, fritz-kola and sometimes an office dog.
- And that’s also very important to all of us: flexible working hours, overtime compensation and work-life balance (40h week).
- Successfully completed studies that fit the topics of employer branding and personnel marketing – e.g. in the area of personnel management, online marketing, social media, or communications
- Relevant internships in companies and/or agencies
- First experience in copywriting for websites, blogs, job ads, social media or press
- Motivation to learn the ropes or first experience with digital tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot, mailchimp, WordPress, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Very good German and English skills – spoken and written
- Team spirit and initiative
WANT TO JOIN NICARUS?
GREAT! Then please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you!